This is a register description that is compliant with the section 10 of the personal data act (523/1999).
The Holder of the Register
Koodikupla Oy (Business ID: 2748994-2)
Arkkitehdinkatu 34 C 27
The Person in Charge of the Register
Arkkitehdinkatu 34 C 27
Phone number: +358 50 438 0964
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Name of the Register
The student register of the Test With Spring Course.
The Purpose of Processing Personal Data
The purpose of this register is to store the contact information of persons who have purchased the Test With Spring Course, record the progress of the student (e.g. what lessons this person has finished), and save the answers the student has given to his/her assignments.
The contact information saved in this register is used to manage the customer relationship between Koodikupla Oy and the students who have enrolled in this course. The information that tracks student’s progress is used to ensure that the student in question learns the things he/she is supposed to learn.
The Data Content of the Register
This register contains the following information:
- The first name of the student
- The last name of the student
- The email address of the student
- The address of the student
- Information that identifies the lessons finished by the student
- Answers to assignments the student must finish themself
The Data Sources of the Register
All information is given by the person whose information is saved in this register:
- When a person purchases the Test With Spring Course, he/she has to enter his/her contact information.
- When a student has finished a lesson, he/she can mark it as finished by clicking a button.
- When a student wants to answer to an assignment, he/she enters the required information by using a form found from this website.
Regular Transfer of Data
The information stored in this register is not transferred regularly to third parties.
Transfer of Data Outside the EU or EEA
The information stored in this register is never transferred outside the EU or EEA.
The Principles of Protecting the Register
The information saved in this register is protected by following these principles:
- All communication between a web browser and the course website uses HTTPS.
- Every user (either a student or an administrator) has a username and a password that are used to log in to to the course website. This password is hashed with bcrypt.
- A student can access only his/her own information.
- Only the administrator (Petri Kainulainen) of the Test With Spring Course has the required permissions to access all information stored to this register.
- The information is saved in a database that is protected with username and password. Only the administrator of the Test With Spring Course has access to this database.
- The database server and web server are located in a locked and guarded premises. Only authorized personnel are allowed to access these premises and the information stored on these servers.