Last updated: October 7, 2020
This page identifies the cookies that are set to your browser when you visit the testwithspring.com website and describes how these cookies are used.
The Cookies Set by This Website
- Taxamo. We use Taxamo for detecting the VAT country of a customer. When you enter the home page of this website, Taxamo detects your VAT country and sets the cookie that contains the detected VAT country.
- Thrive Architect and Thrive Optimize. We use these two plugins for creating our landing pages and testing different versions of the same landing page (A/B testing). These plugins sets the cookies which are used to:
- Measure the conversation rates of our landing pages.
- Identify the version of a landing page that should be shown to a user when we are doing A/B testing.
- Thrive Leads. Thrive Leads is a WordPress plugin which creates the email opt-in forms shown on this website. It sets the cookies which are used to:
- Measure the conversation rates of our opt-in forms.
- Identify the version of an opt-in form that should be shown to a user when we are doing A/B testing.
- Woocommerce. We use Woocommerce as a shopping cart. When you add items into your shopping cart, Woocommerce sets cookies that help it to keep track of the cart data. If you want to get more information about these cookies, you should read an article titled: Woocommerce Cookies.
- Wordfence. The Wordfence WordPress plugin provides additional protection for this website. It may set cookies which are used to:
- Perform a capability check to the current (logged in user) user before WordPress is loaded.
- Notify the Wordfence admin when an administrator logs in from a new device or location.
- Identify the users who should be allowed to bypass country blocking.
- WordPress. When you log in to this website, WordPress sets some cookies to your browser. You can get more information about these cookies by reading an article titled: WordPress Cookies.
How Do I Control My Cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can also configure your browser to block third party cookies, cookies set by any website, or cookies set by a specific website. You change these settings by visiting the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
If you don’t know how you change the settings of your browser, you should use the help function or take a look at the following links:
- Cookie Settings in Chrome
- Cookie Settings in Firefox
- Cookie Settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie Settings in Opera
- Cookie Settings in Safari