This page identifies the cookies that are set to your browser when you visit my website and describes how these cookies are used. This information is provided in the following list:
- Cookie Notice. Cookie Notice is a WordPress plugin which I use for displaying the cookie bar. When you click the OK button, this plugin sets the cookies which hide the cookie bar.
- Drip. I use Drip as my autoresponder. It sets cookie(s) that are used to measure the conversation rates of my email opt-in forms.
- Google Analytics. I use Google Analytics for tracking how users interact this website. If you want to know what cookies are set by Google Analytics, you should read an article titled: Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
- Facebook. I use the Facebook tracking pixel for targeting the ads you might see when you are browsing Facebook. If you want get more information about the cookies that are set by Facebook, check out an article title: Cookies, Pixels & Similar Technologies.
- Taxamo. I use Taxamo for detecting the VAT country of a customer. When you enter the home page of this website, Taxamo detects your VAT country and sets the cookie that contains the detected VAT country.
- Thrive Leads. Thrive Leads is a WordPress plugin which creates the email opt-in forms that I use on my website. It sets cookies that are used to measure the conversation rates of my opt-in forms.
- Woocommerce. I use Woocommerce as a shopping cart. When you add items into your shopping cart, Woocommerce sets cookies that help it to keep track of the cart data. If you want to get more information about these cookies, you should read an article titled: Woocommerce Cookies.
- WordPress. When you log in to this website, WordPress sets some cookies to your browser. You can get more information about these cookies by reading an article titled: WordPress Cookies.