Last updated: November 26, 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“terms”) carefully before using the https://www.testwithspring.com website (“service”, “website”) operated by Koodikupla Oy (“us”, “we”, or “our”) because they affect your legal rights.
Terms and Conditions of the Test With Spring Course
If you purchase a package of the Test With Spring course, we promise to you that:
- You will get a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, just contact support withing 30 days of your purchase and you will get your money back. No questions asked.
- You will get a lifetime access to the text content of the purchased package.
- You will get a free access to all updates made to the purchased package.
- If you want to upgrade your package, you can do so by simply paying the difference between the price of the new package and the old package. Note that VAT will be added to the upgrade price.
- We won’t add you to course’s email list without your consent. In other words, we won’t send you any emails if you don’t give us the permission to do so. This means that you might miss some important emails, but we let you decide if you want to hear from us.
- We won’t market our other products to the email list of this course. We will send only course related emails such as new content alerts, webinar invitations, and notifications about service breaks.
If you purchase a package of the Test With Spring course, you promise to us that:
- You have the legal right to use the credit card that is used to pay your purchase.
- You will use your real information when you fill the form fields of the checkout form.
- You won’t share your username and password with anyone else.
- You won’t violate our intellectual property rights.
- You will notify us immediately if you find a security vulnerability from this website.
- You will notify us immediately if you notice an unauthorized use of your user account.
We might suspend or terminate your account if you violate these terms. If we terminate your account, your right to use this service will cease.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Koodikupla Oy, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Any disagreements concerning these terms will be resolved in accordance with the Laws of Finland.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms at any time. We will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. If you continue to use this service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.